Sunday, September 23, 2007

BuZy wEek

At Friday night, my classmate and I go to mamak store to “yam cha”. This was our family day that we had set it. We have a fun time there with talking gossip. We chitchat until about 11.45p.m. Then we came back to hostel to continue our assignment until midnight. This maybe was our life when we are a college student.

The next day, I have class at 10 o’clock until 2.30o’clock do no why I feel very tired this semester. I think this maybe was I always rush my assignment until midnight and no time to rest. Although I want to have a rest but my time didn’t let me do it because got many assignment are waiting for me to do it. I hope that I can have a day for me to sleep a whole day without any disturbing then I will be happy ^_^

To all my friends~ must take care and gambate we all do the assignment together. Dun worry be happy. ^-^ You all can do it(the assignment presentation).

No comments: