Monday, September 17, 2007

a week with many assignment

Ah~~~my homeork not yet finish although there was a semester break for me to done my homework but I was lazy and want to use the time to have a great holiday to fill in my energy.So,when it was college opening day I also cannot finish my homework.I was very buzy~~~to do my assignments.It is not only want to do assignment but I also need to prepare something to have my presentation in class.Do no why when I want to go up "stage"to present something my face will automatically become red as a apple and my friends always laugh at me.When I hear they laughing I face will become more red.......so sad that I was a shame person that will make me difficult to do a presentation in class but I will try my best to handle up this problem.I hope that one day I can be more confidence when I have a change to have a stage for me to have a presentation.

No comments: