Friday, September 28, 2007

A funny homework

Today my teacher brought a bunch of banana to class and when almost time, she gave us one banana each person and ask us to observe it for five day. I think it was a very fun homework that I have ever done it. When I took the banana back to hostel and leave it at my table. I found it very fun because my friends banana was already ripe although we took the banana same time in class but their banana was already ripe but mine still look green color after three day. But some of my friend’s also look just like my banana still not yet ripe. Then I think what my teacher say was right because she told us when we write out the change of the banana must write out where are we put it on, because it will affect the banana. So, until now my banana was still green color and no change at all, I still waiting for the banana ripe and easy me eat it, because my teacher told us to eat it and taste what the taste was and give comment, but now my banana still no ripe, I can’t eat it. I hope that banana will ripe soon. Ha ha~~

No comments: