Thursday, September 6, 2007

Speci@l D@y~~~

Today is my second time to be here. Yesterday I feel happy because I just attend a meeting with two artists (Winson and Jerry). At that meeting, I can found that be an artist is a difficult because you must come through many thing. Even be an artist was difficult but both of them also didn’t give up and try their best to be a superstar. At that meeting both of them shares a lot of experience with us and they sing many song to us.

I’m glad that Winson and Jerry can came over our college to share their experience with us to know more about them and to let us know about how to become an artist. At that scene, we all will come with their melody and give some dub. I have a happy night in there. Thanks a lot to those who have go on this meeting.

That’s all from me today. Thanks for you all attention.
See you next time. Bye bye~

No comments: